Full terms and conditions for registration and submission
• To protect our mutual interests, the terms and conditions below apply to your submission through Reimagine Football (the “Challenge”) on the Football Innovation Platform system (the “Platform”).
• During different stages of this Challenge different terms & conditions may apply and the present terms and conditions only apply during the online phase of this Challenge. After the Challenge the Platform will remain online for further interaction with users. Johan Cruijff ArenA as well as partners may use your personal data (e.g. email address and name) to stay in contact with you.
• The information from participants on the Platform will be visible for all registered participants, users and/or partners of the Platform. The key principle of the platform is to facilitate and promote open innovation and collaboration between Johan Cruijff ArenA and external partners, as well as to stimulate and facilitate the collaboration among partners and participants. During the Challenge new partners may be added.
• You have the right to access and edit your personal data maintained by us at any time. Just contact us at email@example.com.
• You can read our full Privacy Statement here
• We recognize that you may have concerns about protecting your intellectual property during the online submission phase. That is why you should not submit, to us or other users, any confidential information. If you cannot submit your solution without disclosing confidential information, you cannot participate in the Challenge and you may contact us separately (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any doubt you could consider consulting a lawyer and/or filing a patent application before submitting your solution to us. There is also a possibility to contact us and discuss your possibilities before submitting any information. Please note that the open sharing of non-confidential information, and building on contributor’s solutions, is what makes the Challenge useful for all participants, and contributes to identifying successful innovations.
• Your submission, and the information you share with us, will be received by us only on a non-confidential basis. We will use this information for the purpose of the Challenge.
• As is customary, you should ensure that the information you share with us does not breach any contract or obligation between you and a third party and that, to the best of your information, possession or use of the information by us or any of our affiliates does not misappropriate or infringe any intellectual property rights of others.
You need to be aware that in case you do share information you were not allowed to share, we cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from a claim for misappropriation or infringement of third party rights based on our possession or use of the information submitted by you or the possession or use thereof by any of our affiliates.
• When you have submitted your solutions or innovation, we will start the online interaction with you, evaluate your solution and ask questions. Also other participants may contribute or ask questions. If, at some point, you feel you are asked to disclose confidential information, then raise this with us, prior to disclosing this information. If you do not raise this with us prior to disclosure, the information will be considered non-confidential and we may treat it as such.
Following your submission, we may invite you to further participate and collaborate with us during a presentation/pitching part on the Platform (on a closed part of the Platform). At that stage we will communicate clearly what terms and conditions will apply, also with regards to confidentially and access.
Respect for intellectual property
• We respect ownership of intellectual property rights (IP): your IP remains yours; ours remains ours. In the case parties decide to start creating shared IP we discuss a high-level arrangement which can range from IP that remains 100% your ownership (and is licensed for usage by the partners of the Challenge on favorable terms) to full joint development and exploitation. In such case parties commit to an exclusivity period to choose to negotiate a subsequent collaboration agreement, which term can be extended if partners enter into a collaboration development trajectory. In such agreement, parties will agree on the next steps of allocating, further developing, exploiting or commercializing the shared IP. After the Challenge the Platform will remain online for further interaction with users. In case a party indicates within the exclusivity period that it has no interest to negotiate a subsequent agreement, the shared IP will, be allocated to the other party. Johan Cruijff ArenA may offer selected solution providers to jointly commit to a Fieldlab period tailored to the solution to work on a commercial collaboration agreement. This is a requirement from the EFRO/EU subsidy. If one of the partners indicates within the Fieldlab period that it has no interest to negotiate further, the shared IP will be allocated to the other party. If neither party indicates that it has an interest to negotiate further, the shared IP will become available for both parties to use freely.
This is the Privacy Statement of the Platform. The Platform is operated by Johan Cruijff ArenA. This Privacy Statement provides information on the processing of personal data of participants of the Platform. Through this Privacy Statement Johan Cruijff ArenA strives to comply with data protection laws. This Privacy Statement may be changed over time. Participants are advised to regularly review the Privacy Statement for possible changes. This Privacy Statement was last changed on 30-06-2020.
1 When is this Privacy Statement applicable?
This Privacy Statement is applicable to the processing of the personal data of participants that have registered on the Platform. The Platform is provided by Johan Cruijff ArenA and aims to facilitate and promote open innovation and collaboration with external partners.
2 Who is the controller of the data?
Johan Cruijff ArenA is the controller for the processing of personal data of the participants of the Platform.
3 For what purpose does Johan Cruijff ArenA process personal data?
3.1 What does this purpose entail?
Johan Cruijff ArenA processes personal data (name and e-mail address) for the purpose of hosting and executing the Platform and facilitate Collaborative Innovation Challenges and for organizing other Collaborative Innovation Challenges. This innovation challenge is hosted by Johan Cruijff ArenA in collaboration with our business partners. To build a long-term relationship with the participants and possibly work together in the future, Johan Cruijff Arena will be sharing your data with the business partners (which will have access to your personal data in the Platform as well) and they may approach participants (via the Platform or directly) to discuss further cooperation based on the solutions generated on the platform or to inform you/the participants about events or related communication that may be of interest during or after the Challenge. Should Johan Cruijff ArenA want to use the personal data for a different purpose, the participant will be asked for prior approval for such other purpose.
3.2 Which personal data are processed for this purpose?
The following personal data are processed in the Platform when registering an account: name, organizaton and e-mail address. When filling out a solution, the following personal data are processed additionally: company/organisation name, country of residence (organisation), city of residence (organisation), founding year, legal entity. A participant may voluntarily opt to upload a photo. This is not a mandatory requirement in order to register. The Platform is also intended to use for communication between the participating partners and the participants and therefore also processes personal data in the context of communication between these parties within the Platform.
3.3 For what period are the personal data retained for this purpose?
Personal data required to create a user account of the platform is retained as long as your account remains active on the platform. If you delete your account or request us to delete your account, your personal data will be deleted as well.
This platform is the basis for open innovation programs. The aim is to build an ecosystem of innovators and partners over the long term. In order to realize this, (your) personal data are processed as long as the platform is active. We will delete personal data 30 days after deactivating of the platform.
4 User ID and Passwords
Participants of the Change the Game Platform have access by registering and signing in with their log on details.
5 Who has access to the data?
The information from participants on the Platform will be visible for all registered participants, users and/or partners of the Platform. The key principle of the platform is to facilitate and promote open innovation and collaboration between Johan Cruijff ArenA and external partners, as well as to stimulate and facilitate the collaboration among partners and participants. During the Challenge new partners may be added.
Johan Cruijff ArenA uses the services of a data processor, a third party that is hosting the Platform. Johan Cruijff ArenA has concluded a data processing agreement with this data processor in accordance with the current data protection regulations and future GDPR regulations, on the basis of which the data processor is obligated to comply with Johan Cruijff ArenA’s instructions, maintain strict confidentiality of the personal data and take appropriate security measures. The data processor will only have access to the data in order to carry out the maintenance and hosting work that Johan Cruijff ArenA requires. Only if Johan Cruijff ArenA is required to do so by law, this personal data will be provided to supervisory agencies, fiscal authorities and investigative agencies. The personal data may be accessed by third party IT vendors who service Johan Cruijff ArenA’s IT systems. Johan Cruijff ArenA requires these companies to adequately safeguard your personal data.
6 Where will the data be stored?
The personal data will be stored on servers within the European Union. No personal data is processed outside the EU,
7 How does Johan Cruijff ArenA secure the data?
Personal data of participants are treated strictly confidential and Johan Cruijff ArenA has taken the appropriate technical and organisational security measures against loss or unlawful processing of this data.
8 Who to address regarding questions?
Questions regarding the processing of personal data on the Platform may be addressed to: email@example.com
You may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, see https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/
9 How to unsubscribe & enforce your rights
A participant can at any time choose to unsubscribe to the Platform by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data of a participant will no longer be visible for other participants after a participant has unsubscribed.
A participant has the right (among others) to access, certificate and delete their date and can inforce this by sending an email to: email@example.com
10 Governing Law
This Privacy Statement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands. To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable laws, any claim or dispute in relation to or in connection with this Privacy Statement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands.